BEST WORK DAY EVER

Heres the sales team in there bonnets! and me with my prize!
tday was my best day at work ever, I was on official easter duties!I went to work early, I put eggs on desks, with chicks that spin me out(maybe cause there Y.or there stick on eyes) and easter sprinkles, blow up balloons etc. I had already made my sales team easter bonnets for the easter bonnet parade at 3pm. I then told a few people i'll make you a bonnet when i saw the other dept.s hadnt made Easter bonnets, So our manager sent me for Easter craft supplies(i got card foil holigraphic stuff alice bands plastic hats velcro easter eggs butterflys pompoms flowers ribion corragated card feathers bunnies chicks wire tule pipecleaners) and i made HEAPS of easter bonnets!! A good 5 hours making Easter bonnets as i move around every pod. I had the best day at work in my life!Crafting away, so many styles of a bonnet to be made!I ended up winning the prize for best bonnet. I had styled all but 2 of the Easter bonnets in the whole centre! - Tmrw where having an egg hunt, and the collector of the most eggs wins tmrws prize with hot cross buns, R/ and all! Tmrw I'm stil on Easter Duties!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Arrgh!! Everything I typed to you just disappeared because I didn't have a bloggers account. Blah.

ok try again.

I think there would have been a serious miscarriage of justice had you not won the easter prize.

I miss your craft. I miss you. Do any of your desings come in black by any chance?

How is Kelly? Where are you guys living now? Tell me what your address is so I can actually send you things.

Things fine here and the weather starting to finally perk up a bit with the sun shining and the coats and scarves almost back in mothballs. Yay!! the days are getting longer too and even though it's still a little bit dim in the morning when I get up (around seven) there is still a good couple of hours of sunshine to enjoy when I leave work (around 6)
Now it just needs to be warm enough for swimming....

Jen willbe here from the 19th May for two weeks which will be great. I'm planning on taking the two weeks off work and just catching up, get a bit of everyday life going on.

ok, need to go shopping now, I'e found a great part of London called the seven dials, just near Covent Garden. How could I not know this place existed?

Speak soon. Miss you and love you lots.

Robyn xxx

Dslash said...

Hey there I miss you too! i caint wait to see you again! BLACK IS COMING!!!!!!!I'm so glad you got my e!

brenton said...

Hey mate, email me!
you asked a question on my blog Aussielicious