Barbies losing her look!

Good Day all, Sorry I havnt post'ed over the Weekend, I bought myself a new Camera on Saturday and have been so Busy playing with it that i didnt have the time to stop and blog, not to mention All The BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS that we enjoyed for Baracus! All her lovely Friends, Sisters,Mumma and Aunty had a wonderful time at her party on Friday night, then on Saturday Little baby Eddie and Danni and Faye joined the crew for Games in the Park. Croquet, "ShuttleCock" and Volleyball!. - I just played with my new camera!
I can now apologize for the dodgy photos that I've been posting, and taking with my old digital point and shoot! You would never belive it! Barbie is trying to be a Bratz. She has this new eye thing going on and a new unbalanced head size with the wide sized eyes! i swear she was Grossly disfigured! So much so i cannot even find a pic of her new fat Head ANYWHERE! obviously no one wants to photograph the WANNA BE BRATZ. Maybe i should go into target and photograph the revolution of barbie lose's her looks!

No comments: