Soup in Autumn




Hi there, This was my entry into Sydney this morning!
I'm working day shifts this week and it's so hard to get up when all i can see out my rooftop apartment windows is white with cloud surrounding to the ground!

It was hard to motivate myself even after a strong Segafredo on my way!

Scince then i've had a gremlin kinda computer day, I find it wierd that somedays the computer is slow to load anything at all....not to mention bloody Microsoft windows- Yuk - GO MAC- Anyhow My Personal hard drive vanished off my "HP" at wrk, whilst processing sales whilst spinning right out cause i couldnt find my stuff!

Anyway thats all over now i Re-Booted like you do with windows, a couple of times(- I've never rebooted my MAC!) Found My Hard drive and now its sweet!

I'm a bit excited tday as my man- K/ has he's Birthday on the 20th!

xx D/

No comments: