Underworld Oblivion with Bells

http://www.underworldlive.com/home/Pre-Order.html


YAY ALL the latest release from UNDERWORLD is almost here! I caint tell u my excitement, thanks to J/ hearing a snippett of info. Underworld will release there new album later this month! this Electo act is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask us, We've seen them, follow the www to the adress above to pre order a delivered limited edition copy! CAINT wait for the continuation of the soundtrack to my life! xx love to UNDERWORLD xx and love to all the slashers out there whom feel like i do! Mmm Skyscraper i love you!

PS happy October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

J/ said...

I'm thoroughly looking forward to Underworld knocking UNKLE from the top of my pod!!! I'm just downloading a track off the new album on lime wire now.. then i'll pre-order my copy! YAY YAY YAY.. I'm so excited! J/ XX

Dslash said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've ordered Mine! I'm over the moon!